0778 000 1340
Hello, I’m Katherine Deamer, an intuitive therapist using Hypnotherapy, Counselling and Ancient Wisdom (adapted for our modern lives) to break your links to drug and alcohol addictions so that you can thrive in every area of your life. I aid you to see yourself, where you have been, where you are and where you desire to be. Discovering how you wish to live your life, to be, to do, to achieve, your aims and goals. We work together to retrain and reframe your old patterns to ignite excitement of life once more in a natural way. I help you balance your emotions, your mind, body and spirit to turn you around to see something new as you build a meaningful relationship with yourself.
I walk with you as you journey home to you, discovering your identity, passion, talents and purpose, to advance your self esteem, self respect and self trust. My therapy programmes, and the way I work, are as unique as you are and I put maximum effort into creating powerful sessions that focus on each personal mix of issues.
I am a light in the darkness to my clients, sometimes the only light, and I take that position very seriously.
This is what I do and I do it extremely well.
If this film resonates with you then consider working with me to bring about positive change to your mind-set, where your addiction is a thing of the past and you can truly engage in a life you love and can be proud of, where you advance in leadership of yourself and others.
It is only when there is a desire to identify with something different that a sustainable approach of change can begin.
For sometimes one is in transition, on the pendulum of change, where there is a desire to change and then a pull for the addiction once again.
The point of transformation is the point when you begin to open up to the spirit within you that knows and senses that there is so much more to life. It is your right to be part of that meaningful life, and when you work alongside me, your journey of discovery and sustainable recovery can begin.
1. Environment: changing ‘where you are’ on many levels, as you start to seek more of yourself, the real you, as you begin to release your addiction.
2. Perception: changing the way you perceive everything. To know that there is always hope, trust, support, recovery, discovery, potential, health, happiness and possibility.
3. Support: finding support through information, knowledge, guidance, wisdom, access to resources, help and groups that are all out there waiting for you.
4. Purpose: with life, leadership and meaning. With wholeness, confidence, esteem, respect and honour for yourself.
5. Emotion: the loss, the grief, the guilt and the shame have to be eliminated to sustain growth of further self discovery and recovery.